Great #BeingSingleMeans Tweets that Show Singledom Doesn't Suck
When #BeingSingleMeans started trending on twitter, I knew there had to be something in it for me. I've been single for over two years, but I still learned a lot of what I can appreciate about being single. Namely, we don't have to worry about food security for pizza or french fries. I definitely think it's good to reflect from time to time on the positive in order to get through tough times. Although it's the internet, I really think it brought out the best in everyone. There weren't any put downs, and the people who shared the hard honest truth found understanding and commiseration. Way to go, tweeps!
If #beingsinglemeans not having to worry about pants or having endless space for naps, then we haven't really come that far since kindergarten. But, if that is the case who is going to design a playground for singles to meet?
1. At first glance, @Nitya seems to have everything she wants already.
— Nitya (@NityaBothra) April 18, 20172. Kevin shares a lesson that's harder for some than others.
3. Elise has already moved on to her next beau.#BeingSingleMeans finding out your friends don't know you all that well when they try to fix you up. pic.twitter.com/4Nq1P6ngW6— Kevin (@kevinwxgg) April 18, 2017
#BeingSingleMeans someone doesn't get jealous when i'm flirting with the fridge— Elise (@Slay24Se7en) April 18, 2017
4. Eva is all of us.
#BeingSingleMeans not having to share your food 😏— Eva 🇮🇪🇳🇱🇪🇺 (@EvaMcL3) April 18, 2017
5. Shelly shares a deep truth.
#BeingSingleMeans your vibrator gets used more than your kitchen— Shelly 🙋🏻 (@shellbell_xo) April 18, 2017
6. This one is my fav. Superheroes unite!
7. Pretty sure we've all done this.
#BeingSingleMeans eating dinner over the sink (pants not required)— ❤️ Jayme Really (@JaymeMcKenna) April 18, 2017
8. JC slaps down the cold hard truth.
9. And another JC shares the answer to the question that's been around for 2000 years.
#BeingSingleMeans I haven't found someone worthy of my awesomeness.— #Jesus (@TheLordHasSpoke) April 18, 2017
10. Is food really our only safe space?
#BeingSingleMeans I get all the ice cream 🍦!!!— Alisa D Strickland (@alisadalestrick) April 18, 2017
11. Alika is onto something great here!
#BeingSingleMeans I found myself again. And dayum I love me.— Alika Hope (@AlikaHope) April 18, 2017
12. With this attitude, I don't think he'll be single for long.